There are many ways to be a philanthropist.
Give us a call at 801-559-3005 to discuss how you can give back and plan ahead. In a few simple steps, we'll help you decide the option that's best for you, your family, or your company.
1. Define your charitable and financial objectives and strategy.
2. Choose a fund type.
3. Determine what assets to contribute. Options include:
- Cash equivalents
- Publicly-traded and privately-held securities
- Business interests
- Real estate, including land and personal property
- Life insurance policies
- Pension fund assets
- Retirement account assets
4. Choose a name and sign the fund agreement.